As I was looking, I also found so many different Christmas Labs that would be so great to complete in science classes. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Candy Cane Goop from Science Sparks.
2. Play Snow from Huckleberry Love.
3. These Window Gel Clings are explained by Science Kiddo.
4. Who wouldn’t have fun with Melting Snowmen from Fun at home with kids?
5. I want to be a part of the Dancing Candy Canes lab from Inspiration Laboratories.
6. While I’m there, can we also make the Snow Slime from Growing a Jeweled Rose?
7. Santa Foam – Also called Santa Toothpaste from Creating a Jeweled Rose.
8. Dissolving Candy Canes seems like a waste, but it’s for a good cause from Lemon Lime Adventures.
9. This Chemistry Creation from Beyond Bones makes a Crystal Ornament.
10. Poinsettia PH Paper can be found
11. You can even chemically Grow Your Own Tree like this one from We Made That.
12. Or make some Crystal Frost Window Paint the way About Education shows you.
13. If red is more your color, make some Santa Slime from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
14. Carolina shows you how to Solve the Mystery Lab and Make a Silver Christmas Ornament.
15. Want to know What’s So Special About Fudge? Go to Exploration and find out.
16. About Education will teach you to make Candy Glass Icicle Decorations.
17. Head to another page on About Education to find out how to make these Peppermint Cream Wafers.
If you decide to try any of these, let me know how it works! I’d love to see pictures!